FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. — You have written a great business plan, analyzed the opportunity and begun to build a team to drive success. Now, how do you secure the financial resources to make it all happen?
Join us May 17 at 11:35 a.m. for a free business lunch-n-learn seminar at the Venture Hive office located at 139 Brooks St. SE, Fort Walton Beach, as we explore how entrepreneurs can achieve the startup capital they desire.
As part of the Venture Hive Fort Walton Beach Free Business Seminar Series guests will learn how to:
- Select the appropriate funding model for your business
- Begin developing a financial plan
- Work on Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheets, including forecasts
- List financial assumptions: Funding, Collections, Key Suppliers, Payroll/Contractors, Professional services’ providers (legal, accounting, etc.)
- Establish business credit
- Review debt capital sources, angel and venture capital options, business evaluation and exit strategies
Your instructor, Patrick Rooney, has years of experience as a senior financial and operations executive working with start-ups and mid-stage firms in defense, electronics, software development/systems integration, education, manufacturing, multimedia distribution, information security and health-care.
Rooney also provides business consultation services to the startup tenants of the Gulf Coast Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE). Services include financial reviews, business planning and forecasting, developing growth strategies, and helping to lay out a yearly programming calendar.
The Venture Hive Fort Walton Beach Lunch-n-Learn series was made possible by the community partnership of Venture Hive, Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County.
To register for the session please visit: http://venturehive-startupfunding.eventbrite.com